This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i friend this girl on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
should i friend this girl on facebook?
i really like her she is beautiful and in some of my classes, but i don't really know her and I have only talked to her once, should I friend her i am in 9th grade and am meeting her for the first time, because she is from the other school that goes into our high school, we only have 9 mutual friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM

Add her be brave girls like it when men approach . Talk to her more ! don't over do don't rush.

Ads

Go ahead. If she doesn't respond in a day or so then remove the request

If you want

Oh my goodness yes. Yes yes yes. If you never did, you'd never know. You might have missed out on something great because of doubt. Always talk to her. Whenever you have a doubt, always do it. Nothing to lose but being embarrassed. But for goodness sakes be yourself. Don't try to be what she likes. Be who you can't help being, and shine it out bright. I am much older, but I know now what I wish I knew then. No one is worth not having the confidence you should have and need to have in yourself. You ar enot perfect. No one's asking you to be. Nobody else is. You are only able to be you and no one else in the universe can do that. Talk to anyone you feel like talking to. And here's what I think helped me a lot. If you're being yourself, and she likes you, then you are right to like her. If you are being yourself and she doesn't like you, Thank God she doesn't. She is wrong for you, and you should be proud to have someone dislike you who dislikes you.

Your self, like anyone's, isn't a foundation you can build on. Your confidence must be rooted in something bigger than you. But don't be timid. That's how you will find what you are meant to find, and be who you're meant to be. People who don't accept you are doing you a favor by staying our of your life. The disapproval of someone who does not like you for you is an extreme compliment. Consider the source.

Always walk up and talk to her. I did once in high school. Years later, she found me and she is my wife. You never know, but you gotta try.