This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are facebook inbox's going to be visable on peoples walls?
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM
are facebook inbox's going to be visable on peoples walls?
Today i got told by about 4 people that private messages on facebook are going to be visable n the persons facebook timeline. is this true?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM

I would sent yourself a message to find out or I can but you would have to give me your facebook info! lol

Ads

It sounds to me like a false rumor. It doesn't sound like something FB would do.

Here is an update. I found a link explaining this. They are very old wall posts, not inbox messages,

i read a thing that said that was just a rumor BUT i had a few of my old conversations end up on my wall and one of my friends entire inbox ended up on her wall (timeline whatever you wanna call it). i say just watch out for it cause it might happen to you also.

I very much doubt that this will happen. It's probably just another chain message, like the one that went around Facebook about Facebook charging you, and if you post the status it won't cost. Inboxes are private messages. If they were going to be public, then there would be no inbox system, as you could just post it to their walls. I really wouldn't worry about it.

no way..thats totally false dude!
never had a chance to visibilty of the inbox to others