This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do these wasted pieces/second of life always have to put the nice people down?
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM
why do these wasted pieces/second of life always have to put the nice people down?
You guys/men know exactly what i mean.........you have the guys that are are down to earth, your hanging out with your buddies on the weekends or you have all the guys and girls having fun or just with your girlfriends and all of a sudden you come across someone that just comes at you trying to act all big and bad.....AND THEY DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!!!! they will talk some much.......you try to tell them to calm down and they just explode after that......they get all amped up....for no reason......

they also call you a pansy and tell you to fuk off, they call you immature when they obviously havent taking a good look in the mirror at them selves........you think its just them acting like retards until you met the whole family and you realize they all act that way and they are always opening their mouths to the wrong person......they are hated on just about everyone who knows them....

I dont know if this is common or not but since the guy cant show-off infront of his gf, to look intimidating he will call his gf "Baby Girl" you keep on saying calm down to the guy and he says his gf shuts herself down from the world and HES the only one thats able to talk to her.....like 1st off thanks dude for making your non talkative gf my problem...like the nice ones dont have problems of their won..and 2nd who cares if YOUR the only person she talks to, quit the bragging you know?

why do these guys get away with how they are and what they do? i mean its bad enough they are probably hated by their own community why do they have to storm on the good people?

and theres a good example of this......
my profile>my questions>facebook conversation...

i can use as many answers as possible....why do imbesseles never get theirs?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM

In order to annoy others..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply