This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it a good idea to do this? Have you even done this?
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Is it a good idea to do this? Have you even done this?
There is one person that has always humiliated me and annoyed me. He even tried to flirt with me and 'play' me (he's a guy). I feel extremely furious with him. I thought it would pass but it doesn't. He's very annoying. He tries to use girls all the time. He calls me stupid all the time. Now he has a girlfriend. I want to create a fake Facebook profile and tell his girlfriend that he's a liar and a cheater. But I'm afraid she would not believe me. I also don't want to harm the girl or break her heart. But I don't have any other idea on how to get anonymous revenge on this jerk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM

I know exactly how you feel. But honestly, karma is a wonderful thing. Nobody can go through life being that way and not trip up and his girlfriend will soon see his true colours unless she is extremely dense, but I doubt that.

Right now you have a lot of power. Enjoy that. Don't put yourself in a position where you can come out looking like the bad guy in this. He will love that, and I'm sure he'd manipulate it massively.

Ads

My advice.... stay away, its not your problem anymore. If he continues to bother you, you can file for harassment/sexual harassment. Creating a fake facebook and doing that will not help anyone, don't do it

Stop hating and worry instead about the girl he is playing now. Just find an opportunity to inform her about this schmuck and then let her make her own choice. If she dumps him then great! You will have your revenge and didn't have to work hard at it. if not, then you did what you could and she deserves whatever she gets and you still did your part.

Add me on Skype, my username is MuzzaHukka, not only will I tell his girlfriend that he is cheating, but I'll make damn good sure. Also, if you can get a good pic of him, I can photoshop the images. Trust me when I say, add me on Skype (muzzahukka) or ooVoo, or just email me: MuzzaHukka@yahoo.co.uk. I also have Xbox LIVE, and PSN: MuzzaHukka is my username (so trust me, it'll work!)

getting even is never the answer. Ignore him, go about your business. Sounds like maybe he wants to be with both of you. Let him go, he's trouble. He will soon find a girl that will make him think.

LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE .
I would suggest stay calm and don't allow anger and revenge cloud your mind , he will be found out for who he is in time that's for sure . Dont let yourself down to his level by trying to get him cough if it was to back fire he would make your life so bad afterwords .
KARMA . what goes around always come back around .

Even if you could tell the girl, it's doubtful if she will believe you. She is with him because she is falling in love with him...and you know they say that Love is blind.
Don't interfere, she will not thank you for it.
Let her find ot for herself.
Also bear in mind people fall for people for inexplicable reasons of their own. What I mean is, she might know what he is like but still wants him.