This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I change my facebook profile back to the old version?
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM
How do I change my facebook profile back to the old version?
I changed my facebook profile to the new version today to see what it would look like, but now I think it looks atrocious. I can't find any options to change it back though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM

I need that answer too! I really hate that new layout! hope someone knows how to change it Sad

Ads

You can't. =\
You're going to have to learn to love it.

You Have To Deactivate Your Account Twice, Then It Will Change Back!(:

You cannot do this on Facebook. Once you changed your profile so it will remain the same.

Wow... thanks everyone. I had to deactivate the account twice. The first time I selected the "I'll be back" option as a reason to delete. The second time I plugged in, "The new facebook profile sucks," and lo and behold my profile was restored to the old version when I came back on. Also... you should give it a few minutes in between deactivating and logging back in. Worked like a charm. Thanks for all your help. I would have been SUPER pissed if I was stuck with the new profile. HIDEOUS!

I deactivated mine twice and to me it looks like it went back to normal but I'm still being told it's the new version to other people. But when I go to my privacy settings and "View my Profile" as other people, it's normal. What the hell?! I want it back to normallllll!!

i deactivated mine once but there's no option that says "the new facebook profile suck" so what do i do??

You can't change it back. All of the profiles will be turned to the new one eventually.

I know how you feel it sucks!
I tryed deactivating my account but that didn't work. When i deactivated it i can log on & it look like the old one but , after being on for awhile it changes while im on it.