This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There is this guy I really like? Please help?
10-01-2012, 11:09 AM
There is this guy I really like? Please help?
There is this guy named Jared Atkins. He is always nice to me and he is SOOO hot! I constantly get wet looking at him. This is me:http://mobile.twitter.com/Litacrazy11/status/244960455645331457?photo=1
He is cute and I really like him. I think he kind of likes me but I'm not sure. We don't see each other much cause were on different teams. Any advice on what I can do to impress him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 11:17 AM

get all dolled up for the next time you see him. he will fall off his feet after you.

Ads

10-01-2012, 11:17 AM

Honey, I do think you are pretty. However, by looking at your picture, you seem a little shy, you might want to work on your confidence a little bit.

As to the fact that you want to impress him, the most important thing is be yourself, your best self. Absolutely do not try to do anything out of ordinary, it will show you being desperate, and that will be a turn off to guys. You only need to be nice, smile at him to show him that you are open if he is interested. If he is interested, and knows that you are available and seem interested too, he will persue. If not, maybe he is not really that interested whether or not he likes you.

Hope this can help, good luck Smile