This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no clue how to handle this situation. Please Help!?
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM
I have no clue how to handle this situation. Please Help!?
So a couple week ago i posted a question about my ex fiance hanging out with my brother. Here it is.
--"I just think this is super weird. When my ex fiance and I broke up the one thing that we promised each other was that we stay away from each others family. He even talked a lot of crap about my brother before and I just can't grasp why he goes out of his way to be around my brother. My ex has had a gf for about a year now and he has to drive a few hours to hang out with my brother. I am not mad simply because I choose not to be, but I am just confused as to why he goes out of his way to be around my family when he has a new gf and his own friends and family to hang out with.
Also, my brother NEVER goes out of his way to spend time with him and never contacts him first.
I was just wondering if anyone can make so sense of this and maybe tell me why my ex fiance is doing this (especially because he talked so horribly about my brother all the time).
Hahaha to me its odd!!!"---

Alright, now his gf is contacting my family and has friended my ex sister in law on facebook and has commented on every picture of my nephew. Apparently she has met my little nephew. This really upset me because my nephew is everything to me. I don't care that my ex sister in law has friended her but thats my nephew she has no business to meet him or anything of that sort.
It makes me feel like they are forcing themselves into my life. my family is part of my life and them contacting my family is intruding into my life.
Is there anything I can do?! Im am not sure if i should contact them and ask to stop because last time i had a facebook they were harrassing me so i had to delete it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM

It's obvious why he's doing it...to get to you and it's working....and some how he has convinced his new girlfriend to join in on this devious plan...he probably bad talked you to her and she feels as if she has to rub it in as well...
The only thing you can do is express your uncomfortable feelings to your brother and who ever else that they have befriended..tell them that you would like it to stop if possible out of respect for your feelings on this..the ball then is in your familys court...you cannot control what they do ..just ask...
meanwhile don't react to the ex or the girlfriend it will just feed there purpose...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply