This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About a Bestfriend Question?
11-09-2012, 09:42 AM
About a Bestfriend Question?
Hey there!.. I just wanna ask.. I am super confused right now.. You see..

My bestfriend unfriended me on facebook and she doesn't even answering my call, or texts. She said that it's only a dare but, what kind of bestfriend is that? unfriending me?

I'm far away from her now.. She's my bestfriend for 2 years and then when I transferred schools at July she unfriended me.. I don't know what I did.. But I absolutely don't believe her that it was a dare because yeah. WHAT KIND OF Friend does do that to BESTFRIEND!...

anyways.. now.. at this time.. I want to tag her name, because there's a group that we're in.. (IN FACEBOOK) and she didn't remove herself there.. so will I tag her or not? I want to move on from her.. but as long as I can see her face.. I CAN'T!! Omy . . what'll I do? will I tag her name there and see if she reply??

or that's a bad idea?

if it is a good idea, explain.. or if it's a bad idea.. explain it too Smile) please! I NEED IT RIGHT NOWWWW!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:50 AM

This is a serious problem with the social media. You don't see the person face to face, nor do you talk directly to the person as you would if you were using the phone. You need some closure. You need to find out why she unfriended you. I'm old fashioned, but I suggest that you call her on the phone and ask what happened. If you are unsatisfied by the response, then you know your friendship is over and you have to move on. It may mean moving out of the group that you're in. I would tag or give her any further response if the phone call doesn't explain to you why she did what she did. The best way to move on is to give yourself space and time away from her and start making new friends in your new location.
Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply