This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please help me with something here?
11-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Can someone please help me with something here?
First of all, I don't need any rude comments, or anything like that being made. I seriously just want to know some thoughts on this, and what you would do if in my situation.

Okay, there was this one guy who I like last year during school, but he graduated. I kept in contact with him, and after talking to him for about 5 or so months, we became good friends. We even flirted, and I had many people telling me that they think he likes me. One day, when he was in the classroom (the one class we shared), my friends asked me who I like. I didn't hold back, and I said that I like [Insert name here]. He was standing in front of the classroom, and when I said that, he turned around and smiled at me, but didn't say anything else, but when he walked by me, he said hi to me. About a month later, I decided to tell him in all seriousness, and when I did, he told me that he's not interested in anything with anyone at the moment. At the time, I'm sure he wasn't interested, but now he's making it seem like he's ready to date. I was told there was something special about me that he saw, and was attracted to. I haven't spoken to him in 3 months, and I'm missing him. When I logged into facebook, a new profile pic of him was there, and after almost getting over him, all my feelings for him came rushing back. I don't know what to do.

Why I don't know what to do is because there's another guy who's now in the picture who I'm kind of attracted to. This one is giving me more attention earlier in the year, but I'm thinking the only reason I'm even remotely attracted to him is because he reminds me of the guy from last year. Anyway, I don't know what to do! If I initiate contact, then they'll talk to me, but I'm not sure what to do! Anyone have any thoughts on this?

**Please, only kind, repsecful, and helpful answers. Thank you all in advance to those who took their time to read and answer my question.**

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

yes accept he is not interested ---- if he was you would already be going out ---- maybe its the personalities of the two guys are similar and thats whats attracted you --- so forget the first guy and do something with the second dont spend months tip toeing around do something --- have fun

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply