This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls: How often should I talk to her? Want to get to know her better?
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Girls: How often should I talk to her? Want to get to know her better?
I'm 23 years old and going off to University for a Masters course next month. There are Facebook and BBM groups for people who are joining the same course as me. A friend of mine told me that one of her friends was also joining the same course and that I should get in touch with her as we're also living in the same city. I've added her on my Facebook and BBM and we've just been talking for 2 days. She is pretty cute and she is single(my friend told me that) and I'd like to get to know her better. However, since we've just been talking for 2 days, it's very formal and just talking about which uni we've studied in, where we've worked etc etc, basically just boring stuff.
How do I break the ice and talk about more interesting stuff? Also, how often should I message her? I normally message her once a day(only for the past 2 days as I said) and we end up chatting for about 15 minutes or so.
All advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

If you want her attention, give her all the attention you can give. Girls, they don't admit it, but they like the attention [If you're a girl and reading this, stop bullshixxting yourself]. But it shows that you care about her, you're interested in what she does and do. Get into her life.. But not into like, "Did you wipe after you pooped".. NO.. Be creative.. Think like an idiot cuz, if you're gonna think smart, you're gonna have limits. And just like stupidity, stupidity HAS no limits.. Lol.. The creativeness are boundless. And plus, it'll show a sense of humor, and it'll show you're not self-conscious.. There's nothing less attractive than a guy with no confidence, and who's always thinking, and hesitating!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply