This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do? Friends posted a video revealing who I like on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM
What to do? Friends posted a video revealing who I like on Facebook?
My stupid "friends" did shout outs and I liked their post so they said something about me. And then they said of and ____ you like _____ <3 ouuuuu and he's my Facebook friend and theirs. Can I report it or how do I get it off the Internet?? (by the way one of them is 12 so I can close her account, but the other one is 13)
I'm 13, but you wont believe how embarassed I was when mmy friends posted this. He's 15 so it makes it that much more awkward. Please help! i just want the video down but they dont want to so now im looking into it. :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

Um. How old are you? If you're that young, why would you even care? It's not like your whole life would be ruined. Just be mature and ignore the whole thing. Your crush probably wont even watch the stupid thing. Just wait till high school. That's when it'll get drastic.

Ads

Tell them to take the video off and if u don't really care if there your friends or not threatnt them that you'll report them

reporting it wont do any good - there is no rule against such a thing

you are just going to have to deal with it... and it's not really all that bad of a thing