This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I force someone to remove my name from a tattoo?
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Can I force someone to remove my name from a tattoo?
So, here is the deal. My father has not talked to me in a month. He and my mom have been divorced about 1 year and 5 months so far. Since that time, he has dated some random girl, a girl that was only 7 years older than me, and now he is with some ex girlfriend from high school and is getting married to her next year. Since he has been with this woman, he has cussed me out twice, his girlfriend or fiance w/e has cussed me out 3 times. She has gone on and on about how horrible I am and that I am just like my horrid mother. She doesnt know shit about my mother nor what hell my mother has been through in the past 5 years. Anyway! My dad has done nothing but hurt me since the divorce. Stops talking to me for 3-5months at a time. Cusses me out. Lets his girlfriend cuss me out. Tell me how horrible I am. No one on his side of the family knows this because he plays it off like we talk all the time and I am still his favorite kid. So, s far as they are concerned I am still a daddy's girl and that is not true! I dont like him. He has done nothing but made me cry. He and his girlfriend were harrassing me so much on Facebook that I deleted my whole profile. Well, know come to find out he has tattooed my name on his arm. Is there a way I can force him to remove it? Like sue or something. I dont want to be associated with him and I just dont think he has any right to put that on his arm without asking me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

Yeah...you can kidnap him, hold him down and burn it off with acid.

But it is not a great idea...... ]]]]facepalm[[[[

Holy hell...of COURSE not....

What POSSIBLE law could force such a thing?

You can put a nekkid picture of Obama on your ass if you want.....

Ads

i dont think so

Its is sad your dad is acting like this, and I hope he changes his ways. But, you can not force him to change his tattoo.

Um lemme tell you something. My father gave me a nickname before he left my Mom. The name stuck, I didn't mind when I was a kid but it pisses me off now when people call me that. He's let me know that hell call me whatever he wants and hell kick my ass if I have a problem with it. So that is that.

No you can't stop his tattoo. But you can move on. It takes two people to argue and just refuse to talk to him. No talk = no arguments. Do the same with anyone that bothers you. He can think and say your his little girl. You can ignore him. Maybe one day he will get his head out of his @$$. Maybe not.
You have a life to live and no time for people that cause nothing but trouble.
If he wants to be a Dad, he needs to act like one. Arguing isn't being a Dad, listening and trying to understand you is being a Dad. He is supposed to be the mature adult, not you.

"Can I force someone to remove my name from a tattoo?"

I am laughing at the possibility that you are pro-choice (I know none of you will appreciate the humor at all).

I understand your plight my granddaughter is going through the same thing not the tattoo but pretty much the same with the other you could explain the situation to your mom and she could sue for custody in that situation the Judge will take into consideration your preference which will weigh heavily in the outcome.

Nope having a persons name in a tattoo is not illegal and he doesn't have to ask you for your permission

Grow up[

No. And why in the hell would you possibly think that you could? He can tattoo anything he wants on his body and you can't do anytihng about it. You're the one who decided to date this loser; sucks to be you.

He has every right to put your name on HIS arm. You don't own your name.