This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to leave groups on facebook? I can't find my full list of groups?
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM
How to leave groups on facebook? I can't find my full list of groups?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

The Facebook social networking site allows its users to create groups based on interests, ideas, locales and anything else a group can be created around. Users join these groups with the click of the button but leaving groups can be a bit confusing. If you want to leave a Facebook group, you can do so by clicking the "X" icon to the right of the Facebook group's name.

Difficulty:EasyInstructions

Open the computer's Web browser and navigate to the Facebook login page. Type your Facebook account email and password in the spaces provided, and click the "Login" button to log in to your Facebook account.

Type the name of the group into the search box at the top of the Facebook page. Click the "See All" link beneath the group section in the left panel on the Facebook home page to navigate to the Facebook "Groups" page.

Move the mouse cursor over the name of the group that you want to leave and click the "X" button to the right of the group's name.

Click the "Remove" button to confirm that you want to remove the group from your profile and leave the group.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply