This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I doing something wrong? Should I end it?
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Am I doing something wrong? Should I end it?
Well, my bf and i have been together for about 3 months. He had previous relationships before, but he's my first. We had a strong relationship all the way up 'till now. He met one of my best friends and freaked out because they were so similar. Anyway, they grew closer together as friends and on facebook said that they were brothers and sisters. Last night, i skyped them and my bf said hey the next time we're meeting we could have a threesome. You, me, and (my best friend). I'm like no. So we were thinking of playing the pocky game. If you don't know what that is please look it up because i don't feel like explaining it. Anyway, my bf said hey why don't we go a three way. i was like no comment. Then he said how about (best friend) and I do it. My best friend set her status to "I love (my bf's name)". And every night, my bf says that he freaking loves her. Anyway, today i asked if we can skype, and he said he couldn't because he was busy and I IM'ed by best friend said i can't skype him he's busy. My best friend replied that he asked if they can skype about 20 min. ago. Yesterday, after I skyped both of them, I bursted into tears. Prior to this day, i've cried a total of 6 times in this relationship. I honestly don't want to cry anymore. My friend (different friend who doesn't go to my school but went to my old school) says I should end it, but I don't know what to do and I'm seeing him in a week. He lives in a different city than I do so it's a rare opportunity for him to meet me. But I feel like I'm sharing him with my best friend, and personally me, I'm a shy girl who doesn't like group discussions or when i'm with 2 friends I don't interrupt, I stay quite until I feel like it's time to talk, meaning, I don't want to really "share" persay. I will let my best friend have him if she wants to, but I feel like I'm competeing for his love even though he's dating me. He doesn't really talk to me anymore, and quite frankly, I am just DONE crying over this guy cuz I feel like I'm just another girl on his phone. So please help me. I honestly don't know what to do, all I know is that i'm sick and tired of crying myself to sleep. Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM

You should confront him about how you feel. Tell your friend too, wth. And just ask for the truth because you don't have time and you don't want to waste your time. Your friend is not being a friend btw. Oh, and if I were you, I'd end it. You don't wanna be with someone who treats you like this.

Ads

I . . . can't . . . climb . . . the . . . wall . . . of . . . words . . . must . . . find . . . a . . . paragraph . . . before . . . it's . . . too . . . AAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

END IT!
He's not worth your time. Don't waste time crying over this inconsiderable douche (that's what he is if he is just leading you on). One day you'll find someone who is considerate, *insert all the corny dream guy words here*. <- I know this sounds awfully cliche, but it's true!
And that friend you have? Well ditch her too. She sounds like a bitch. Friends don't flirt with their friend's bf. it's a no go zone.