This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am really tired of this person?
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I am really tired of this person?
There is this girl I havn't really ever gottem along with, we were friends but our friendship kind of fell apart and i told her we wern't really friends anymore because we hads alot of fights. We made eachother mad alot. She put alot of facebook statuses about me and I did about her. She thought I was taking her friends away (which i wasn't, I actually try to avoid her friends because i don't like them and her, so it try to avoid anything to do with her. But I am friends with 2 of her friends because they are really nice and they chose to be my friend) and I only talk to them in school nowhere else. She tried taking away one of my friends too. She got mad everytime she sees me talk, wave, or hug my friend. Like yesterday it was my friend's birthday and I gave her her present and she hugged me and then the girl walked by and rolled her eyes. Then today me and my friend walked by eachother and waved and the girl rolled her eyes. Also yesterday she and her best friend walked by me and said "ugh" and rolled their eyes. ... i dont know why she is acting like this, i mean i told her we werent friends but we werent mad at eachther anymore but then we kind of labelled our friendship "kinda friends". She is just really getting on my last nerv :/ Is this just bad time in our friendship? We've been fighting and been on and off friends for 4-5 months. Do you think this will blow over and me and her will be able to be friends again or will be like this forever? also we fought 2 years ago for a few months and then didnt talk for 2 years.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:53 AM

Don't talk to her

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:53 AM

I see