This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it ok to ask a girl from Facebook out?
11-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Is it ok to ask a girl from Facebook out?
We have real mutual friends in common, but I haven't met her before.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM

She could be a fifty year old pedophile posting pics of his grand daughter then he wants to meet you at the movies and you get...I mean no don't do it

Ads

Eat her left foot
Wear some pennies in your pocket so she trips and also wear a steel toed boot on your left foot and when she trips eat her LEFT FOOT

Tbh... No it's not ok u don't know who she is for all u know she could be a pedo taking pics of her daughter and pertending that's her so noo

No she would get freacked out i know i would!!!

Dude you must not get out often.. Don't do it... ever

Take tons of caution in this kind of situation. It doesn't matter if you have mutual friends or not, the point is, YOU HAVE NEVER MET HER. She could be some fake or creeper just trying to stalk you or she could be someone totally different. BUT, if you really wanted to risk it, ask her out BUT ask her to meet you some place in public like the mall or somewhere with A LOT of people and help around you if she ends up being some type of pedofile. Then once you get to know her for like a few weeks, then you should be able to tell whether or not you wanna be with this person. Goodluck and remember, TAKE CAUTION WITH U.

ask the mutual friends that you know if they know her in person before askin her out or meetin her somewhere

She could be anyone. no. at least check it out with these "mutual friends" first. facebook friends aren't even your real friends so why ask this "girl" who you have "mutual friends" with out? no.

i think it's fine