This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this girl but don't know anything about her, should I pursue or not? Your call?
11-09-2012, 09:46 AM
I like this girl but don't know anything about her, should I pursue or not? Your call?
I like this girl but I honestly know nothing about her. I don't know her age (it has to be really close to mine 19), her hobbies, if she has a boyfriend, and I don't even know her last name. She works at walmart and I went through her checkout once and it was a great conversation with a little flirt =P. She seems down to earth and quiet/shy. I am the same way, she is soooo cute. She has that cute bookworm look. I don't think i'm sexually attracted to her, because when I try to think like that, I can't. I just imagine her as girlfriend or wife and not anything sexual. Tomorrow I will get her last name (from a friend) and i'll look her up on facebook. Hopefully I can see her hobbies, age, maybe relationship =P. But if I can't get those things, should I pursue this? Is there anything to pursue? I've never been dazed like this before, i've also never been in a relationship before.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Hi there Chill - yes of course! you are attracted to this cute check-out girl - ask her out! she will be thrilled I am sure. And if she's not, what have you lost? NOTHING! I think this is lovely - it is making me smile. I think you should do something sweet though, like choose a single rose, have her check it out, then give it to her and ask her out. Something a little out of the ordinary that will make her interested in you too...

Good luck!

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Ask her for her #!! Tell her she's cute and you want to get to know her! Don't be shy! When you see her tell her she has a nice smile? Give her compliments but don't go to overboard. Good luck!