This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think people that accept their spouses having facebook hottie friends are idiots?
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Do you think people that accept their spouses having facebook hottie friends are idiots?
Talk about emtional cheating for the world to see. If you were married do you think you'd like to see you husband/wife with a bunch of fake friends with copy pasted pictures leaving sexual inuendo's on your spouses facebook page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Yes, that's stupid. I wouldn't marry or even date an idiot that does that.

Ads

Yeah That Is Stupid Cause If They're Just Friends, People Might Regard That As They're Literally "Going Out" Or Even Married!

yup, i agree with you and answerer 1
like my bro in law too has a bunch of pics with girls, and my sister and all of my siblings have him added. i asked her about it she just said hes popular
o.0

I have to be the underdog here ?
Its just talk, as long as u keep it just on the internet, then I say, fine. But if the person takes it beyond that. Then no. It all depends if the person is mature enough, and keeps it to a minimum.
I have talked with a few women/men who say thy have learned new tricks to heighten there sex life with there partner on facebook. And thy say it brought some spice into there relationship. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if there's no trust or the other is a joules person, then u might as well hang it up, because u know u can't have neath in a relationship.