This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I downloaded some facebook apps from google play, deleted on previous tablet. They are still there on new tab?
11-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I downloaded some facebook apps from google play, deleted on previous tablet. They are still there on new tab?
My new galaxy tab 2 still shows icons for apps, on the left pane of facebook, despite the fact I installed them, then uninstalled them, on a previous tablet I had, a viewsonic. So I assume this is the cloud at work? Or hackers? I am starting to think the cloud is like a sleazy friend, like karma that never lets you leave behind your mistakes and move on with a shiny, spanking new computer.
Is there any way of cleaning up the cloud?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Every day, nearly 1.3 million Android smartphones are activated somewhere on Earth. In contrast, Apple announced 400 million iPhone activations (not counting iPad and iPod Touch) at its iPhone 5 launch earlier this month. Apple is still ahead of Google in the app-volume race but Android has closed the gap. There were 700,000 apps in Apple’s App Store as of the iPhone 5 announcement. Android has 675,000, the closest that it has come to matching iOS app numbers.
When Google announced 10 billion Android downloads, it celebrated with 10 days of apps for 10 cents. Google will do much the same this time around but expand the deals to all of the content found in Google Play, apps, movies, books and music.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply