This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have been threatened at school?
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM
I have been threatened at school?
Back 1 and a half years ago I posted on someones picture on facebook saying bad things about him because he is mean to everybody. and now for 1 and a half years they have been talking about attacking me. Their serious. I can see it. Theres a group of dumb preps at school who want to attack me. Im wimpy and skinny so theres nothing i can do to protect myself. They are big and buff and they would kick my ass. I didnt want this to happen and now im living in fear at school. should i call the police and tell them that someone threatend to attack me? I dont know what to do please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM

If they have actually said to your face that they are going to attack you, you can tell the police or the school or whoever you want to tell because once they have made a threat, even if they don't act on it, your rights have been infringed! Don't put up with this, take it to whoever can help you ASAP!

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:56 AM

You need to talk to someone who you can confide it.. It could be your parents (best) or your sibling or your friend. Inform your parents about this guys and let them deal with him. No one can threaten you, you also need to stand you for your self. Be confident and you will be able to tackle the situation.