This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
make money from ads on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM
make money from ads on facebook?
My facebook page gets a lot of hits. Can I control the Ads on it to make money? IE, my facebook page is geared towards golf. Can I try to sell ads to golf related companies and make money this way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM

no, you cant make money from that, but facebook will make money from it

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:56 AM

Making money on Facebook is easy once you know what you are doing, and once you take the actual time to learn about it. I make over a extra $500 dollars a month with Facebook, and I'm sure if I was more organized and got really into it, I could make more. (And if my other methods that I use to make money didn't take up ten hours a day of my time.)

You can't necessarily control the ads on Facebook, (or I should say the ads they THEMSELVES post/you can use your own ads for marketing in other ways on Facebook)

There are good ways to profit from Facebook with very simple methods if you learn a few tricks. One of them being affiliate marketing and adwords and knowing how to effectively utilize it for your market--you have to know what you are doing to make this work. But once you do, it's one of the faster ways a average person can make money online, but like I said, you must know exactly what you are doing for it to be profitable and get good results.

What's great about using Facebook to get some good bank out of people, is you don't have to spend hardly nothing. I started my Facebook pages with $5 daily investment in the beginning. In one month I was making four times that back daily. Serious.

It's good you got a niche like Golfing. And you can use Facebook as leverage to make some good money from the niche with a little bit of time investment and some good old fashion reading.

Refer to my signature below. These are what helped me get started, and I still refer people who email me often badgering me about how I manage to make money with Facebook. These will be a good starting point. Once you learn a few good tactics and methods and actually act on them, you will start seeing some good return.

I would just post all the info here, but there is so much it'd take me over a hour to explain, and frankly I don't have time to do so--more importantly, there's copyright issues involved. I would have to entirely rewrite the content myself. I've read and bought a lot of books online, and most of them are garbage, useless, and don't work. These two will actually give you some good and honest knowledge about making Facebook into a continuous passive income.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook Advertising Guide:
http://73c7c63g8p5vftfc2bn9n6rbvi.hop.cl...FBOOKGUIDE

FaceBank Guide:
http://ed7dddxh9t7x3n25g6x8igt7gi.hop.cl...FBANKGUIDE