This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over a crush you really like?
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
How to get over a crush you really like?
Well, I have this crush on someone and I definatly know i like him for sure but I met him a couple weeks into school we didn't talk then but we do sometimes now we chat on Facebook and say hi in the hallways he rides my bus and all but it's the 10th week into school and he's moving in 3 weeks so you can see I've haven't really had a lot of time to become really good friends with him. I need to get over him I just realized he is moving 20 mins away and might go to my friends school which is a big problem I'm fighting with her and she might like or be friends with him it makes me jealous and angry just thinking about but anyways ill never see him and all even thou I ride his bus I only ride it some days Sad I feel really depressed and cried a little is this normal? How do I get over him ? I feel like my life is over without him he is pretty much the reason I get up to go to school in the morning (sorry if I sound a little over dramatic) but yeah please help as soon as possible!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:57 AM

Just think to yourself "Is he really worth losing a friendship?" and don't worry other crushes are bound to come for sure. Don't spend your life worrying about him. Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:57 AM

Just think about his flaws and all the other guys that are better than him that youre going to meet in your lifetime.