This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people get so many friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
How do people get so many friends on facebook?
People I know that go to my school have over 1000 friends on facebook. There is no way that someone can know that many people. Fewer people have over 2000 friends on facebook. How do people get that many friends on facebook? I my self only have like 50+ friends. How do I get a lot of friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:57 AM

they actually have friends in real life

Ads

They probably travel or meet people from different schools.

It is possible that they "really have a 1000 friends" but they would hardly know any
I have more than 560 friends but i know only 100 of them
The main reason behind havin so many friends is simple-"Friends help you in online gaming".... As you know Facebook offers many games like Farm-ville , City-ville , Mafia Wars , etc.
More are the friends more gift requests you get and the more you progress... Moreover in Mafia wars you need to build your own mafia family.... so you need more than 500+ friends

Got it?
Wink

They probably add everybody they meet. I only add people that I know and like.

there is no way other than SENDING many FRIEND REQUESTS everyday,If you search in facebook ADD ME via search box ,a lots of page will come like add me,adddddddd me,ADD ME, and many more.choose one have many likes and like that and post there "please add me" or such sentences,if you maintain what i have told you will go beyond 1000 very soon for sure..
I make my friends from 50 to 500 in one week with same process,Good Luck...

the word "friend" is used very loosely now in day's people actually think that having 1000 online friends means they 1000 real friends when in reality they only know about 50 - 100 of those people and only are real friends with 10 - 30 friends (maybe not even that many, more like 10 friends and 30 acquaintances.) in short people have a lot of friends on facebook so they can have an ego boost.

Well I Add People On Facebook If I Seen Them At My School Or Look Really Familiar

Most just add all mutual friends, or just anyone and everyone

If you do want to get more friends, you can join in some page or group that you are interested in. From that place, you can meet so many people, and add friends you like. Of course, play game is also a good choice.