This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does it sound like my ex left me for another guy. 10points promised! Read!?
11-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Does it sound like my ex left me for another guy. 10points promised! Read!?
She broke up with me on July 1st and after some intense investigations via facebook creeping and some texts with her I have come to this here is my story.. I will start off by saying she is 19 and I'm 22. We met on meetme back in nov 2011 and talked on the phone and text until the end of march when she was ready to see me. Anyway fast forward a bit we keep seeing each other every week. (she lives almost two hours away) We became *official* On May 21st and she seemed crazy about me she would tell me I'm amazing and how lucky she is to have me etc. All was well we never fought or anything like that and would see movies go to dinners she would spend the night etc. Now lets fast forward again to around June 26 and 27th she spent those two nights with me we had fun did sexual stuff etc it was great. Anyway I took her home on the 28th of June she seemed like she dint wanna go and even said I don't wanna leave we kissed goodbye and I went on my way home. The next few days she started to act strange and she becomes friends with this guy on Facebook June 30th I dint think anything of it. So July 1st the next day after his added she brakes up with me I was in complete shock and so hurt I dint know what to do. After that she became very mean and nasty. The next day she updates her cover photo and the guy *likes it* I notice this about two weeks later so I creep on this guys profile and then I see a post that says out for the evening with so and so... Her name... So I went threw the comments and saw there comments and one was about them texting until 6am and she had smiley faces in the comment. Next I go down a little bit and see another post that says great end to a good weekend which was July 1st the day she broke up with me. She *liked* it. So now I was thinking no something is messed up here. I questioned her on it and she says they are just friends and she met him when her friend brought him to eat with them or some crap. So I let it go.. So we keep talking here and there and she was a different girl she became mean and wanted nothing to do with me. So fast forward to the end of Aug. We are talking and were getting along so I thought she wanted to work things out and I brought that up and she says I been talking to someone new recently and don't wanna ruin things with him. I said let me guess? Matt? She goes it don't matter who it is. This is where I got her in the lie. She goes I dint even know this guy until like a month ago when he was friends with my one friend and she brought him along to see if he was right for me... Then I thought case closed I know what happend.. So we augured then I told her don't ever speak to me again stay outta my life we haven't spoke since. Now here's the kicker. In sep she becomes friends with this guys mom on fb and some of his friends which means by now they are together I'm sure. I cant see her profile but I come down to that at this point. She always made up things saying I wasn't right for her and she settled for me. So what do you think? I went crazy FBI on this and thats what I found....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:58 AM

Wow... Girls are cold man.... It sucks you Can't be real with them 100% of the time... If you do so they will leave you in a heartbeat.... Sounds like she met this guy an left you in the dust... I'm sure we have all been there I know it's hard but what yoU need to do is move on which means no more spying block her fb block all contact you have with her move on its not worth it I know you have hope that she may come back but if she comes back she will do the same shit again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply