This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any possible way for someone to know you have looked at their Facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Is there any possible way for someone to know you have looked at their Facebook profile?
Are there any sorts of applications or Facebook features that allow a person to see if you have looked at his/her profile, or how much you have looked at his/her profile?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:58 AM

um no

Ads

Nope. Unlike myspace, facebook is very secure about this issue. You can't tell whether someone has simply looked at your profile.

They can use the stalker application. It doesn't tell you how many times the person has looked at your profile, but it can tell you who has look at it the most.

http://apps.facebook.com/stalkercheck/

There is a new program, FacebookStalker, but it only works if you have interacted with their profile (wall post, pic comments, etc...).

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/apps/a...572&ref=ts

stalker check tells you your top "stalkers"

Hope I helped!
xoxo

If you like to keep your account, don't use ANY of those ridiculous apps. Most of them are phishing attempts to steal your password. I have a Desktop Nexus account with over 2000 views. Do I care who visited it? No.
I answered about ten questions the other day about Facebook accounts that were phished by people using those kinds of apps, and clicking on everything they see. It's just not worth it.

There is FacebookStalker application! Use it, and you are able to know who looked at your profile.