This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend deleted his facebook and he wants me to delete mine too what should i do?
11-09-2012, 09:50 AM
My boyfriend deleted his facebook and he wants me to delete mine too what should i do?
He was at his job and a friend told him that he and her girlfriend deleted their fb to avoid problems.. So my bf deleted his fb and he asked if i wanted to delete mine i said no and he told me that theres no problem about it that i can do what i think its right.. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:58 AM

then do what you want. keep your facebook. if he loves you it wont bother him

Ads

Because some moron where he works can’t keep his fb stuff from blowing up in his face, you are now supposed to delete your stuff? Your bf is a follower who seems incapable of independent thought. I would have laughed at that suggestion, because it wasn’t even based on our reality, it was based on someone else’s. Sheesh!

Be very careful, looks like your bf is a very controlling person. If you want him to constantly tell you what to do , then do this, otherwise, talk to him and tell him you ahve done nothing to deserve him not trusting you.

You should do what YOU want to do...DRAMAbook isn't the only thing that causes problems in relationships...

This belongs in Singles & Dating...

Seriously, how many REAL friends do you think you'll lose if you delete your account??

NONE!

That site is the GUTBUCKET of gossip.

Think of all the TIME you've wasted on there....time that could have been spent doing something COOL. Like hosting a REAL social get together. Going for a paddle down riv.

People are awfully pathetic these days, it's like their lives revolve around social networking sites. They feel like they're in some kind of giant social ring, all the while SOCIALLY ISOLATING themselves.

Really? Who thinks their life is so important and interesting that they need to give status reports every half hour. Get over yourself and get a life!

GF and I deleted ours a while ago and it was the best thing we have done. You need to do what you want to do, but if you keep it offer him the login and password in case he starts to wonder.

I personally do not have a facebook account because of the potential for bad drama to be drawn into my life.

That is wierd so now none of your friends nor his friends know who your in a relationship with. My bf unfriended me on fb so no one knows who I'm in a relationship with. I wonder if your bf doesn't want certain people to know he is involved. Maybe that is a sign. I guess if you don't care one way or the other you can delete your fb. I have friends that live 20hrs away I've been friends with them longer than I've been with my bf. I don't want to lose touch with them and they are not ex bf they are ladies I used to work with. You don't want to loose touch with your true friends that will be there when you and this guy split they will be there for you I would hope. Maybe just loose the guy friends. I look at my bf friends and they are all females maybe, I should suggest we both delete our fb pages good suggestion. I just hate to loose my female friends I'm gonna have to think about that long and hard.Guess if a person misses fb they can always start up a new fb page not hard easy just send an email to yourself with all your friends names so you can re friend them again.