This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is my russian blue cat normal?
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
is my russian blue cat normal?
he's like the coolest cat ever. he isn't even a cat.
when i call him, he runs to me and jumps up on my lap. if im eating, he'll come over and i give him little pieces. he gives kisses to me all the time. he rubs against my face. he loves loves loves attention. he hates playing with toys.
i talk pictures of him all the time, and he knows when im doing it and he'll do the cutests things and look right at the camera. he's super friendly to everyone who comes over, and immediately goes to them for attention. i take him outside and hold him and just carry him around, and he loves it. he lets me hold him like a baby and scratch his belly, and he falls asleep sometimes.
haha, i don't know if my cats just really friendly, or a freak.
he has a facebook too
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002090857502
haha, i don't give him any human food that i know is bad for him, and i only give him tiny little bites.
usually i give him a piece of chicken or something like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:00 AM

Some cats are like that. 2 of mine are like that with everyone(minus the hating toys they love them), my other 1 is only like that with me(again minus hating toys). I do not recommend giving him people food anymore though its really not good for him. Apart from that it just sounds like you have a very friendly and affectionate cat. He is not a freak at all. It just his personality.

Ads

He definetely doesnt have anything wrong with him, but he is a little out there! c;
Cats truly do have the best, funniest personalities.
When I was a baby, my parents had a cat named Chessy, and they would have to lock him out of the kitchen when they were feeding me, because he loved babyfood, he would jump up onto my high chair and just not get out of the way. Tongue

Sounds like a normal cat but he's most definitely NOT a Russian Blue - not in the least bit. Why do you call him one? He's a Blue domestic shorthair - no breed at all.

Russian Blues always have Emerald Green eyes and a very short, sleek silvery coat. Your cat's eyes are Gold and its coat is the typical coat of a domestic. Really think your cat looks like THIS? http://swaldiphary.com/userfiles/www.swa...%D1%8C.jpg

yep cute cat too Smile

All cats have different personalities. Yours is perfectly normal.

Some small advice: flea collars are a scam and can be harmful to pets. I reccumend a safety collar with an ID tag.