This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I stop the adult ads while surfing the web?
11-09-2012, 09:52 AM
how can I stop the adult ads while surfing the web?
not the pop-up ones, the ones you find as in a box or rectangle when you are in a site that has nothing to with adults, such as a newspaper website or facebook.

how can i stop them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:00 AM

Well, you can't, it is part of the site and unless you uninstall your flash players, java, etc so the computer cant even show pics that would work. But you cant since it's part of the website. You can use lightspeedsystems.com, to block but im not sure how that works cause my school uses it and it blocks all the sites like youtube and im guessing you can put your own settings or somthing.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:00 AM

download malwarebytes, spybot search and destry, avast, combofix. do thiese in safe mode with netwroking. press f8 repeatedly 1 second after you press poer button to open your computer, then go doen to safe mode with networking by unsing keyboards.
go to the internet download the anti-virus, anti- spyware i recommended one at a time, than do the scan, than delete whatever virus it found.uninstall the program, then retsrat your computer. then download the next program, and dlete virususes found, then uninstall the program restart pc.

then download ccleaner after you've downloaded all and deleted all of them.
check all boxes. do both scans.

then ater finishing both scans, go to internet explorer, tools-delete browsing history., chexk all boxes, press dleete. restart your computer, and it should be better. also go to turn off pop ups