This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it possible for me to be able to date cody simpson????/!!!!plz i really need ur What would you like to ask?
10-01-2012, 12:09 PM
is it possible for me to be able to date cody simpson????/!!!!plz i really need ur What would you like to ask?
ok im a 13 year old girl and im turning 14 in august and cody simpson just tuirned 14 if u dk who he is, hes a singer and he is form australia and now lives in l.a. so wen i tell u this story im not lieing and im not saying it cuz i like his music but cuz i really like him. so i never knew who he was until i saw him on so random then i instantl,ly fell in love i reserched him and njust instantly luved him i felt a connection and i started watching videos bout him and turns out we havea lot in common. in one of his videos he said he would date a fan, and he likes a girl who is tall, brown hair, brown or blue eyes, athletic and slim, and is really funny and doesnt dress herself up like really high class. im exactly like that literally. i know there is milliones of girls that feel this way but i feel fore him differently thanthey do. ever since ive been trying to contact him. from twitter he is actually follwoing me and so we can dm eachother but he bgets thousands of those a day. i tried messagoing emma wright she said she couldnt help. but she tried her hardest. plz do u think i can find a way to contact hi m?and how?and dont say its just a phase im going threw ill be over hik soon bcuz ill never be over him. i luv him for him and nothing more. and i smile wen i c him smile and he makes me happy. and cheerful and full spirited. i really luv cody plz is there any way to contact him and how? and is it posssible i can date him?how can i try to meet him?thnx for ur time!Smile
-claire<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333333333<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333333333333

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 12:17 PM

just stop

Ads

the only people that have a chance with celebrities are people that knew them before they were famous. let me put this to you nicely. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM!

maybe you could date him if you became famous in a few years..for now though,I don't know.

I would say that if you met him and he liked you you would be able to tell. If you lived in Los Angeles, CA and didn't act like a crazy fan maybe you would have a chance. Never say never. You could meet him by just getting a meet and greet.. they only cost about $30.00 but more and more by the day he is getting more popular so it will cost more. He also does an autograph signing after his concert. It is possible to date a celebrity pretty much every celebrity said they would date a fan. He said to get his attention bring a huge poster or be in the front row. I remember when I was in 2nd row at his concert on April 19th and he grabbed his guitar and sang "Don't Cry Your Heart Out" and he was singing into the audience and I didn't really know the song so I was just staring at him and then he started staring at me through the rest of the song I then felt really really awkward after a few minutes of looking at each other and I just looked at my sister and I looked back at Cody and he looked at me one more time and then started looking at his guitar while playing it. It was so weird he wasn't giving me a death stare he was just looking at me like anyone else and I know he was looking at me because our eyes literally connected. So if he does that to you he deffanitley likes you! Good luck and have fun!! :]