This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls hate me? (I am a girl)?
11-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Why do girls hate me? (I am a girl)?
Basically other girls seem to hate me and I don't understand why. I am nice and I'm not ugly at all and others would say I'm pretty but I have very little confidence within myself. The other day one of my friends hacked into my Facebook account and deleted loads of my profile photos that had loads of comments and likes which upset me because they were personal photos to me (a few of my friends know my password because I thought I could trust them but I have obviously changed it now). And the other week a couple of girls rung my mum from a withheld number and were telling my mum how much they hate me which obviously upset my mum loads, and I thought to myself no matter how much they may hate me, they shouldn't upset my mum like that Sad what do I do? I get on with boys fine and they seem to like me a lot more than girls do!! It gets to me sooo much, and I don't think the girls realise how they make me feel, any advice?? Sad

Thankyou in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

what do your parents say?

Ads

I'm a guy so I won't know but girls seem to always hate other girls. Mostly out of jealousy to make them feel better about themselves. Stand up to them and if it doesn't stop, tell a teacher/parent. I know its not cool to tell on them but its not cool for them to bully you either.

Girls do that to other girls. If a girl finds another girl they think is somehow better than them they will do everything in their power to tear them down. That's what bullying is. Believe it or not, friends bully each other more often than not friends. I'd say it's just a phase, but some girls stay that way their WHOLE LIVES. It's just the way they are. My advice, seeing as your mum is already aware is to take it to a higher authority if it gets bad. I don't know if you can confide in her at all, but that's a good thing to do if you can. just remember, they hate you because there's something you have that they never can, and that's why they hate you <3

sounds to me like every one of those girls is jealous

They sound jealous to me, I had the same problems when I was younger, it all improved when i finally moved schools. I suggest you change your number, and never give out your facebook password to any of these friends again. So what you get on with boys better, I'm the same they're more fun to hang around with. they never bitch lol.

well my advice is FIND NEW FRIENDS
if you can you could ask the nice and calmly why they are doing this but mabey they are going this because..
1- they are jelous
2- you get on very well with boys
3-they are just bullys

good luck

just ignore them, they just feel thretened by you because you have all the guy friends.

Girls don't like girls that get on really well with boys because they just assume that they are sleeping with them and they call them sluts.

There is probably one main girl of the group that are picking on you and she probably feels threatened by you because she is either jealous of you or she may not like the fact that you are close to a guy that she fancies. All the other girls that say sh*t about you are just the main girls little minions that will follow every order given by her, it is sort of like mean girls.There is always a pecking order and you might be messing with that and treading on queen bees toes.

If I were in your shoes I would beat them at their own game and do the same stuff to them that they did to me. It's what they deserve and everyone loves a bit of revenge.

Girls just loooove to start drama, to you or to anyone else. Your "friends" are jealous of you. Don't let those girls who are in their own little worlds bring you down. You know who you are and keep it that way! It's not your fault at all. They don't hate you, they just want to be you. Just like boys, friends come and go. Hope this helps sweetie, just ignore those mean girls, and your mom too. If any of them bully you in school, then report it. Good luck (: