This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need advice on my current situation -ex boyfriend.?
11-09-2012, 09:53 AM
I need advice on my current situation -ex boyfriend.?
Okay, so this is probably going to sound really lame, but its confusing and constantly on my mind at the moment and its making me act weird with my current boyfriend who i've been with for a year and a half.

So a week ago I fount out that my ex, had started following me on instagram, now this is very strange considering 4 years ago(when it ended) he wanted nothing to do with me and wiped me from his life.. he then got a girlfriend who my friends told me he was with for about a year and they recently broke up. SO now he's following me on instagram (this is like facebook, but you post pictures instead of status' its a mobile phone app for anyone who doesn't know) and occasionally either once a day or once every two days he will like one of my pictures.. is he doing this because he likes my picture or does he want me to talk to him? I wouldn't know what to say or what but its really confusing. Me and my ex were childhood sweethearts. we broke up when i was 16 and im now 19.
I just need a little light shining, am i thinking too much into it or what?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

there is a good chance he still has feelings for you
Maybe he wants to just get in your pants or be friends with you
Why not just ask him? that's the only way you will find out

Ads

You should block him if you can, just don't even go there as he is just wanting you back after his relationship ended. I bet his ego is so huge that he will think that you will choose him over your current boyfriend, just ask yourself if you would be happy if your boyfriend's ex started stalking him? I doubt you would so get rid of your ex, he wanted nothing more to do with you as he had someone else, but now he is single he wants you again and sought you out.

Be honest with your boyfriend and tell him everything before blocking your ex, don't make the mistake of getting involved with your ex and hurting your current boyfriend. It won't be worth it and you deserve better, also by blocking your ex, you will be getting your own back on him and showing him that you are over him and happy with your boyfriend, good luck.

Forget about him! You obviously broke up for a reason and you are in a stable realationship. If you really want to know add a picture of you and your current boyfriend if he likes it then you know he's interested in just being friends but if not you know he's interested in more.