This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of relationship do you have with your opposite sex sibling?
11-09-2012, 09:53 AM
What kind of relationship do you have with your opposite sex sibling?
So i really liked this girl and talked to her in school a little. i was about to send her a friend request on facebook when i saw her profile pic was of her and another guy hugging and cheek to cheek. I looked at a few other pics and there were others like that. So i askeed her friend did she have a BF and she said no. I came to find out that it was her brother. at first i thought it was weird.
But then another friend of mine came over and his sister came too and they were joking about sex (not with each other) and i thought that was really weird to talk like that to your siblings. then they posted pictures on facebook of them at a party drinking out of the ame cup with straws and taking pics.
Usually me and my siblings fight so idk whether stuff like that is normal or not

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

My sister and I hug and take pics all the time. It's not weird at all. My brother and I have taken pics like that, too. Now, they're not intimate or inappropriately by any means. But he is my brother and I love him to pieces.

My brother is a perverted guy and makes a lot of sexual jokes. However, we don't talk about our sex lives together or anything like that. We just joke about sex, (especially him hooking up with my best friend, he thinks she's a babe). Obviously we have a brother-sister relationship. NOTHING more.

I try not to drink out of his cups because he back washes and hardly brushes his teeth. So that's gross. But even then, he's a perverted boy, I have NO clue what girls he's hooked up with. My sister and my mom are the only ones I have ever drank after. (And my fiance of course.)

Don't worry and over-analyze things. For all you know they might be really close and that's it. Don't assume anything unless you see clear signs; them flirting, holding hands, weird text messages, etc. Good luck!

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

Their relationship sounds pretty bizarre to me. I would never speak of sexual things around any of my sisters.

Below is a link to brother/sister engaging in incest. Scroll down to the answer posted by "Sunshine".