This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no friends.. What do I do?
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
I have no friends.. What do I do?
So I graduated in June 2011 and I had my group of friends and we used to chill all the time. There was probably like 10 people I hung out with often. Once we got out of school we continued to do stuff all the time up until January 2012. I was always the joker in our group and yeah me and my friends got mad at each other or offended over dumb shit but at the end of the day I'd always have their back if they got in a fight (it's a big deal to guys in highschool) and then they just stopped texting and calling me. I see them all still talk on twitter, Facebook etc and I'm so left out. No one talks to me, period. I haven't seen any in months. I saw two of them about a month ago and we talked for a bit on the train and I told them my house had burned down and they acted like they cared but no one texted or called me after. Like I don't get why we could hang out all the time and now they don't give a shit? I don't know where to make friends. I'm not in university until next fall. Iduno what to do. I don't wanna hear oh they don't deserve to be your friend or dot worry a lot of people have that issue I don't care. I just wanna know how to make new friends and why those douchebags just started ignoring me when I was the only one who backed them up for everything? None of the other people watched each others backs. Just me. So why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM

For one, Facebook and Twitter are the devil. People get so sucked up in that stuff, they don't care about anything unless it was posted on there. (I'm being completely serious, this is a real problem.) Anyways, your going to start school, so you'll make friends there. I don't keep up with my friends from high school. We had each others backs to. We were tight knit. Just happens when you get older. You don't stay kids forever. You grow up and do what's best for yourself (and your family if you start one) in life.

Ads

Maybe they didn't know you really had your back? Maybe you hurt some people and didn't recognize it? Or maybe you just really weren't that good of friends? High school has a way of making cliques of people together, without making real significant friendships. THis happens especially since you see these same people everyday and school naturally bonds you, but sometimes it isn't even by choice, it's just by routine. This is what happened to me in my experience. Looking back on it, there were so many other people I could have met and been friends with, and I would have rather been with, but I just seemed to boil my social experience to "my group." After high school the same thing happened. Friends split. We tried to communicate, it half worked. But it took me a long time to realize what it was really about. It's tough admitting this and seeing yourself alone, feeling like you had people watching out for you and then no one's there all of the sudden. But it's better to lose that and learn about yourself than to keep living some lie. You don't have to forget about them, but life outside of high school is a lot different. Back then school bonded you, you saw each other no matter what. Now you really decide what you do with your time 100%. Make new friends, spend time alone. It is a new time in life, it is difficult no doubt. Spend some time reflecting on it, what happened. Reflect on what you really want from a friend. Is it different from what you had? Try new things, learn new things about yourself.

u should just go out have fun you'll meet new ppl go 2 a party or just start talkin 2 ppl just be like hi im so and so and umm maybe they just dont think your important not tryin 2 be mean and well maybe idk do u help pay when ya'll go out are u offensive or rude? maybe if u are thats why but i hope u make friends Smile

Word bro. I was in a similar situation. I'm known for fighting and always had their backs and now me and them niggaz don't got no business together. You said you don't wanna hear that they're not your real friends, but that makes your question why did they start ignoring you, impossible to answer. It sucks, but that's what it is. Niggaz seem like ya brothas but niggaz is fake as fuck. Real don't know real no more cuz fake niggaz is too good at being fake. But to make new friends, just go to a library bro, shit sounds mad lame but that's what where it is yo! Mad fine bitches be there and you jus ask them a dumb question like "hey can you help me find this section?", what book you think is good? or just walk up to some bitches n be straight up yo, jus get tight w/ them. It's mad easy. Who needs homeys, when you can get these fine ass honeys? Change the saying "Bros over hoes" to "Chicks over dicks." Plus, girls are alot funner to talk to and have a vagina that your penis can go into. hahah.