This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you know if you creeped out a Pisces guy?
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
How do you know if you creeped out a Pisces guy?
This guy just transferred to my school, and his class is just a wall from ours. Well at first i didn't 'notice' him, i saw him once on the first weeks of school and thought he was just "typical". then after a month i noticed him looking at me, he kept looking at me, so i was a bit confused, well, he's hanged out with guys i know so maybe they told something about me coz we know like each other since it's just a small school. Then i finally i got curious about him(or i just plainly got interested, he's actually really cute, REALLY), then after a week, i saw him one afternoon, because we were all outside our classrooms, fanning this girl, and i thought i should back out coz, i don't know, he's got someone he likes already, they were talking though, we all sat doing some project, leaning against the wall. Last couple of weeks, we had a Manicuring activity for TLE, and we were supposed to pick our patrons, and i saw him with the girl again, well that confirmed it, when i passed by them he looked up at me, or maybe because its just natural to look and all when someone passes when you were busy looking at your nails get polished. when i got back he looked again and followed me for a while then i don't know coz i was scared to look back. The first time i talked about him to someone was with a guy friend, and we were just in front of our class, it was lunch and pisces guy and his friends were just going back, and i saw him look at us, then down, look at me, then down, and again, and again, and then again, and then they walked straight. He always does. But i'm kind of lost and it's irritating coz he keeps looking at me and i just think he's just weirded out, and he likes someone else, and i also don't get to spend my whole day observing him 'coz he's not in my section. The funny thing is that we always pass by each other or most of the time, every lunch and recess. Last week they were practicing for a City competition, and every recess/break i get to watch him play badminton like a ***** badass, and occasionally he would look up and then meet my gaze, startles me every time. The other day, i just finished my lunch, i was on my way back to the senior's building, and i saw him going down, when we passed by each other, he was pursing his lips, like restraining a laugh/smile, maybe it's just timing u know.. And always on dismissal, he goes the same path as i am, i've always seen him whenever i ride a transportation vehicle(particularly a Jeep), times when i didn't 'noticed' him yet. I caught up with him, just 40 meters apart, he walks pretty freaking fast, well he's a badminton player. This one time, ONLY time, i thought i missed him, so i was kind of bummed, walking on a line, taking my time for that walk, then i heard this noisy steps behind me, they weren't that far, it was steady though, the sound, meaning the distance is maintained, then after a couple of meters, like 45 meters, the noisy steps came closer and he passed by me and it was a quick walk, god, my legs are getting bigger 'coz of it, it's my fault, sometimes i think he's just amused or creeped out or bothered.

Just earlier, we made that routine again, he was up front, and i was just trailing him, it kinda suck coz it was hot, i just ran a couple of times to maintain an actual distance from him, i was looking at him and then all of a sudden he glanced back!! god... oh my god.. it's pretty obvious now right, i really like him, and i think i'm kind of a creeper because of what i'm doing, actually when i like someone, it's just not enough for me to look at that person for hours, well maybe that explains my being a Sagittarius -.-

I don't know guys, what do you think, is he creeped/weirded out? i guess so >_>

oh wait, well, i kind of stalk his facebook, he's not my friend, so, he recently changed his profile picture and i noticed, his 'pose' is the same as 'the girl', and the last two profile picture of this girl, he liked it. done ya. bless my soul. thank you guys really.
@Cancer yeah.. i do think i totally freak him out, i mean who does these things... well at was him who kept looking at me first, i totally ignored him, but when i had a good look on his face i thought he was really cute, and i have a crush on him. -.- . i just want a confirmation, i think i should stop this coz i just repel him. :3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM

Only a loser would get creeped out by someone. It's we are humans if you get creeped out by a human then you must be something else.

@thank you, I wasn't talking about you??!! I was answering to the question: How do you know if you creeped out a Pisces guy? Thumb me down, I haven't done anything wrong, clearly you want to argue with me, so that others do not dislike you. Do that, it makes you just as weak.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:02 AM

If Ur gonna follow someone or "trail" him , give up more, or don't bother at all.

Not creepy but I would think you're a coward.