This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do those ads on the side of the Facebook site really work?
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Do those ads on the side of the Facebook site really work?
The right hand side of Facebook.com they have maybe like 3 or 4 ads...the one says Macbook laptop testers and sometimes they show a pick, yellow, orange, or blue mac book laptop and it says under it that your get to keep the laptop free

i was filling out the little survey of information the ask me and then it came to fill out 2 promo ads and then you can get it...

i would like to know and i wasting money by getting the other stuff to get the laptop...is this a scam??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM

yeah they are all lies thats why i block them

Ads

Never pay for your advertising again!

You can use our new marketing system to send over 1 million Guaranteed real visitors to your website totally free. There is absolutley no cost to you at any time.

Right now, you can stop struggling with your internet marketing efforts, and more importantly, stop wasting money on advertising that doesn't work for you.

Simply sign up for our brand new, free professional marketing system, and let it go to work for you to exponentially grow the number of real visitors you get on your website.

This may be the only marketing tool you'll ever need.........and it's completely free!

This system can send over 1 million guaranteed REAL visitors to your site in as little as 30 days.

What are you waiting for?

Visit http://www.fwebtraffic.com/?rid=1257867 and let it go to work for you today.

those are scams, they just want to get your personal info and your money. i've seen that same ad on facebook, don't fall for anything that sounds too good to be true.

here how u know its a scam or not
if they ask u for ur credit card or account info that is dengerous
but generally most of them r fake
only couple of them works