This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friends abandoning me?
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Friends abandoning me?
I'm a junior in high school and I've had a close group of girl friends since 8th grade. I have a boyfriend that they don't like much. I'm with him pretty much every day because now they never invite me to hangout with them anymore. No parties, not after school, not girls nights. They all post on facebook about it and tag each other in status's that they're hanging out or want to or whatever, and I'm never included.
A few months ago we all were sitting down and and decided to tell each other exactly what we thought of each other. To me, they said that I'm "removed from the group" and I'm always an after thought. Like when they're inviting people, they remember to invite me at the end (or don't in some cases).
At school I talk to them and joke around and feel included. I don't know what to because I feel left out and like I honestly have no friends at this point.
Please don't suggest me "talk to them" about it. I'm in high school, that's not happening.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM

You need better friends for sure . I'm sure you can find new ones .

Ads

They're not your friends. If they did that so, even if you have your boyfriend; which they don't like him much; those are excuses. If they were your friends; they would understand that; but they're not.

Make new ones that will like you and want to invite you to things. And, if you dont know how to make them pray for them but dont just pray for any old kind of friends pray for good/great friends and figure out what you want in friends.