This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GUYS!!! (OR GIRLS) IS THIS GUY I JUST MET INTERESTED IN ME? PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER?
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
GUYS!!! (OR GIRLS) IS THIS GUY I JUST MET INTERESTED IN ME? PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER?
Im a girl and sophomore in highschool and I recently joined a church group. I met this really cute guy and I was introduced to him and instantly attracted to him. I think he checked me out a first tooWink A couple weeks later when I got to church all the kids were talking and he saw me the second I walked in and was like HEY HAYLEY!!!!! I said hey but my otther friend came and hugged me and then we started talking so I didn't get to talk to him. At the end of the night he was kid of hanging around me as I was talking to my aunt who works at the church and when my aunt introducing me to parents of other kids and he was likeYEAH THIS IS HAYLEY MILLER SHES FROM MANCHESTER. Anyways I added him on Facebook but does it sound like he is interested? I'm shy how should I approach him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM

OKAY WE WILL ANSWER! CALM DOWN! NO NEED TO SHOUT!

lol anyways all jokes aside, yes honestly he is showing all the signs. He seems big time into you, no doubt. =)

Ads

Well yeah! I dont think he would yell out your name if he didn't like you!!

It sounds to me as if he likes you. Just talk to him on fb, as you would if you were talking face to face. Trust me, if he does like you, you will feel it Smile

It sounds like hes interested in you but its hard to tell if its in a "more than friends" sort of way. It can be really hard to tell depending on the guy. You should wait and get to know each other more before you try to make a move

Well he didn't really say much maybe you should keep talking to him and get to no him better.

Yeah I think he's interested. And guys like confident girls.

Yeah he does, lots of eye contact hair flipping and signles to tell him to come over, and when he does flirt it up, maybe get a really trustworthy friend to come with you one time and have her help you out, like if people come up to you have her talk to them most of the time and you can keep looking at him then when he sees you look away, but dont do it creepily.