This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do the facebook groups that claim they can help you see whose been looking at your profile work?
11-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Do the facebook groups that claim they can help you see whose been looking at your profile work?
The groups, such as Who is looking at your Profile ? and To find out who your profile look claim if you join and invite 6 people and then click on the link that you can see whose been looking at your profile. is that true and is it even possible for a group to have stuff that only works if you invite a certain amount of people. And IS there a way to see whose been looking at your profile and who they are and when and wat not?
Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM

a big fat NO...none of that stuff works.
~Rebecca

Ads

No, it's not real.

Just another sad excuse for a Facebook group.

no! nonono! SPAMSPAMSPAM! People do that to get your password and such. keep it to yourself. that would be a good idea. don't. join. them.

no

Some do but be careful soem take passwords and hack your account!! Email me joeygg1984@yahoo.com.au and I will tell you if the one you are about to use is ok!

im not sure

hell no! dont fall for those its just scams and viruses haha dont try it believe me .