This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook privacy setting question?
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Facebook privacy setting question?
About a year ago, I set everything on my profile so that only friends could view it. Well i just went in there today, and found out that everything had been changed to everyone. I dont know how long it has been like this, but I did not put it that way. I am pretty sure I even remember being able to view it as a stranger would, and they sould see nothing. How could this have changed on its own? I also remember about a year ago, I made a friend in school, and she was not "a freind of a friend" and she said that she was able to view my profile picture anyways. (that was the only thing I didnt have hidden from friends of friends) Does facebook really follow through when you set privacy settings? I am a little mad that my profile has been public for god knows how long, and I didnt even have a clue. Plus is there any way to view it as a stranger would? I thought I could do it before, but I cannot seem to be able to this time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:04 AM

There is a way to change all of that back and click view profile & you can type in your friend's name and see how she can look at your profile.

I don't know why it changes Sad

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:04 AM

to see how somebody else views ur profile, go here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/sett...al_content

the most probable possibility is that someone hacked your account and changed the settings