This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl keeps pretending to be my friend? What do I do?
11-09-2012, 09:57 AM
This girl keeps pretending to be my friend? What do I do?
I know saying this makes me sound conceited but I'm fairly popular at my school and get along with everyone which is why I think this girl is doing this. Anyway, there's this one girl who keeps writing things on my facebook wall like "we should hangout soon <3!!!!" or she'll comment on my photos and compliment me. When I'm with my friends she'll come up to us and act like we're best friends. But alone she's a total ***** to me! She calls me names and makes fun of the things I wear and calls me stupid... Sad I don't know what to do! Everyone thinks she's sweet and nice but only my best friend hates her and knows what she's like. Whenever I tell someone else they'll be like "you're overreacting" or "I think she was just kidding". What do I do!!!? I know I already asked this but I should be sleeping right now and need really quick answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:06 AM

Well, just ignore her. She can put up the nice act all she wants, but she will never change her real, rotten , b*tchy personality as you describe. She calls you names, just call her names back. Maybe then she wills top trying to hang with you haha. Besides, maybe she is trying to ruin your popularity or w/e. SO, don't let her get to you. Just act the same way you usually do and pretend she is like some piece of trash floating around lolololololol. Seriously, don't let it get to you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply