This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK PRIVACY QUESTION?
11-09-2012, 09:58 AM
FACEBOOK PRIVACY QUESTION?
a person whom I know,he is not one of my friends on facebook, has told me that he can access my account hidden content. and he can view my pics and albums even though the privacy settings limit the access to such content (only friends can view it!). actually I didn't believe him but he appears to know many things ....how many albums I have, the names, some details about the pics I have. I don't know how did he get all that. I thought that he may asked one of my facebook friends about these things!! I really confused. is there a bug or an add-on or let's say a hacking tool that allow him to access the private information of me?? please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:06 AM

There is a way to gain access to someone's picture albums even if they have privacy settings:
you just go to the address bar and type in the URL.

Sad, I know. But it works. It's not that he's smart, he just knows a simple trick. And don't freak out, they can only see your pictures. They can't see your wall without befriending you first.

Hope I helped~ Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply