This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Today I hacked on to my friends facebook and chatted with people. Can she trace that it was me?
11-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Today I hacked on to my friends facebook and chatted with people. Can she trace that it was me?
Today I got on my friends facebook and talked to this boy pretending to be her. He was talking kind of sexual, and I talked back. She got online and chatted him and said "Oh my gosh I never said any of this!" Then she changed the password so I don't know what has happened. Can she call the police and have them figure out who it was? Or will the police even care?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM

Heh... If you did it from home then the answer is yes, she can call the police and they can eventually trace you theoretically. Will they care? Maybe, maybe not. Will she call the police? Probably not. Relax, I am 99.9% sure that all you have done is turn on an adolescent boy and upset a young girl.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:07 AM

why would you hack your friends account and talk to a boy??? some friend you are.