This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get twitter followers?
11-09-2012, 09:59 AM
How do you get twitter followers?
What are some tips?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM

Live your life, dont waste your time and precious life on fake bullshit

Ads

what's tending, a quick way #follow backs, meaning anyone who follows you, you have to follow them back.

A quick way to get followers is to do those hashtags in a tweet, e.g. #follow4follow #followngain #ifollowback #followme

Write a good bio in your profile. search for those people who have similar interest in a particular field. Share good links, write attractive title to the link.

Update your twitte most often nicely
Follow another one

To know more details please visit http://www.zdnet.com/5-tips-to-increase-...000002190/

follow people (and follow back those who follow you)
use hashtags - if people are viewing these, they may see your tweet and decide to follow you.
you can pay, but that's just a bit sad to be honest.
get the people you follow to give you a shout-out

Well for starters don't tweet garbage. Nobody wants to hear all about your steamy date last night in disgusting detail and many will unfollow you if you persist anyway. Very few want to hear you moan about how unfair it is to be under a certain age or over a certain age either unless it's all one big joke. Many of us are younger or older and do not care or do not like to be reminded Big Grin

Also you gotta advertise your twitter account more prominently with other social networks and bookmarks. This article gives some good places to advertise your twitter (so long as you ignore the flowery language and fluff, good author but he sounds like a drama teacher in this article Tongue)

http://crescentskies.hubpages.com/hub/TwitterFollowers

Be active, take part in the conversation what others say. Search for people similar to you. Smile

Boy, do I have the answer for you..

I was once in the same situation as you. My friends had tons of followers, my tweets were better....but I had next to no followers at all. Then I started research the topic on how to get them, and I got lots of different Ideas. The simple ones are changing hashtag to #teamfollowback on your bio. Another Idea that works all the time, is to simply search #teamfollowback and follow a bunch of the people that come up. You are guaranteed to get a bunch that way. Then you can use manageflitter to remove the people you follow fast. (instead of unfollowing one after another) Simply rinse and repeat! Also check out twiends and addmefast. They are social exchange websites.(follower others in return for followers)

However, there is also a lazy man's way of doing it. It's called FollowrPro. Basically, its a website that has a huge database of twitter accounts (mostly actives ones) that follow you when you submit an offer. If you need proof that it works, check out my twitter @thedanblythe. I got over 100k followers in about two days, just by simply filling out an answer. Check it out yourself at http://www.followrpro.ch.vc/

I hoped this answer helped you out!