This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is an easy way to clear out some of my friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:59 AM
What is an easy way to clear out some of my friends on facebook?
I have friends that aren't active, some that I blocked, etc. Is there a way to access a list or something? I know there used to be but I can't figure it out after all the changes. Thanks.
Thanks, I was afraid of that but how do I do it, even if there's no list? There has got to be a way to delete friends!
Actually just found I way. I went to my timeline then under my name where there's all the pics of my friends I clicked and then hover over the names. It gives a drop-down menu and the last option if "unfriend". " Important note: Instead of clicking on the "Remove from Friends" button, press the Enter key of your keyboard, and once you have done that, do not click on “Okay” in the next message that appears. If you did those things, the page would refresh and therefore it would take you a long time to remove several friends. Just repeat the above process with the next friend you want to delete and the message will go away."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM

I wish they would make it that simple..but there isn't any list that you can do that.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:07 AM

here is a slightly faster way - you dont have to go to each person's profile

http://abrax.us/Facebook/RemoveFriendsTimeline.php