This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is making a new facebook profile the only option for me?
11-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Is making a new facebook profile the only option for me?
If someone got my page on "save" in their favourites and I change my name, will they be still able to get to my profile and see my page ??

If yes, are there any ways to change link to my facebook profile or I have to make new one
i just have some freak stalking my page from different accounts so blocking him isnt an option and yes i keep my profile info open only for my friends in the list but him stalking on my cover picd is so sick

btw i made a restraning order for him in real life caz he is abusive freak and stalker but he found my profile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:08 AM

That's super creepy but yeah, I thinks that's all you can do

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:08 AM

Block that person on facebook. he wont be able to stalk your profile then. U wont be visible to him then..
If u change your namr, your profile's address wont change.. for that u hav to change your username..
like if its facebook.com/username right now.. it wud become facebook.com/newusername
To change username go here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?ref=mb

Bt I still think blocking that person will be the best solution, thats one great feature in facebook Smile