This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more followers for my Facebook business page and Twitter?
11-09-2012, 10:00 AM
How to get more followers for my Facebook business page and Twitter?
I'm in charge of social media for a new company. I just set up our Facebook, and we have about 21 fans. I'm not really sure how to get more. We are a company that makes LED grow lights, aquarium lights, rc hobby lights, and general illum products. We have the links on our website, but I need out of the box ideas.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:09 AM

Advertisements sweety, and do it big. Do it bold! I'm talking about tattooing your companies names on giraffes, having your employees kids run around school with your companies names labeled on everything they own. ADVERTISEMENT!!( not too drastic though)
And you might want to give out some free merchandise or samples(like the drug dealers do Big Grin)
And try spamming your friends' emails with requests to "like" your pageSmile
There are tons of ways to get more fans. Just think and act accordingly to it. GoodluckSmile

Ads

Have a contest, follow or like back, post interesting quotes about light, trivia questions, interact more, put twitter address etc on flyers and business cards, post links to your website, make youtube videos on reviews of your product and post on Twitter etc follow as many people As you can, let people know ur customer service hours to call for products or answer questions about products in tweets!

you can create an ad on facebook , set the url of fan page asking people to like it. same time you can do facebook ad for sponsored story on facebook.
share your links on social networking channels asking people to like and follow you.
run facebook contest, twitter contest, give freebies asking people to like you/follow . set up poll, quiz.
the more your postings are shared , the more your tweets are re tweeted , you would sure get good followers and likes.

Cheers

You just need to share your page with your friends and friends of friends after that post links of your site pages with Simple and Sweet titles that attract people quickly. Make videos of your product and share with all the people and make campaigns, contests and ads of your products on your page.

Check out this guide on how to be effective in using Facebook http://www.fbcashcreator.com/fb/

My cousin @734BabeXo will give you a shoutout.. and her followers will give you shoutouts to get more followers for you! I promise u'll get more followers! But you have to give her a shoutout first..

I suggest you to try the service offered by Buy Real Marketing. I am also a social media coordinator and indeed it is quite hard to get likes. Buy Real Marketing helps you promote your fan page to a vast audience in return you earn followers and fans. All you have to do is to gave you fan page URL and twitter log in info. They are very credible and reliable. Here is their website.

You could endeavor to get more likes on your page, which will show up on profiles for peoples' friends to see. There is a website that allows you to get Facebook likes and won't cost you anything. It is definitely worth giving a try!

Try these tips to grow your FAN BASE:

Provide Quality Fan Page Status Updates
Make an Engagement with your Fans
Embed Fan Page Widgets on your Websites / Blogs
Send Invitation to Like you Fan Page
Join different relevant groups and fan pages and introduce your page
When sharing useful articles to other relevant fan pages, use facebook as Page.