This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New facebook privacy setting How do I hide my posts on my friend's wall from appearing on news feed?
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
New facebook privacy setting How do I hide my posts on my friend's wall from appearing on news feed?
In the old settings of facebook, the posts i write on my friend's wall were hidden using the privacy settings. After facebook applied these new settings, every post i write is appearing on everyones news feeds. How do i hide my wall posts for these new settings?
also i thought the new privacy settings were suppose to be more privacy its obviously not if you cant hide your friends thats lame if people can see your friends list you have no privacy what so ever!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM

Oh I know -- these new privacy settings really aren't so private anymore!

In order for Wall posts to not show up on peoples' News Feeds, you will just have to manually delete the story from your Wall yourself. Once you delete the story that "you wrote on so-and-so's Wall," then it won't show on the News Feed. But you have to delete it yourself. The setting where you could change this no longer exists. Undecided

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply