This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Picture Dilemma?
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Facebook Picture Dilemma?
Okay so a few months ago I made a fake Facebook account for a game I play because I didn't want anyone to know who I was due to stalkers on the Internet. So I make this new account and use pictures from another persons real profile. I don't know her very well but she is beautiful so I thought I would use them. I got the pictures off of her account then put hem on the fake one. She found out and I deactivated the account. She doesn't know it was me, and probably won't find out. But what would happen to me if she did find out it was me? Is this illegal in anyway? I never said anything on the account that was mean or giving out her personal info. A lot of people do this as well, so is there even anything that could happen? Btw please do not give me a lecture about what I did. I know it was wrong to use her pictures without permission.
I never even used her name, so how is that identity theft?
I never even used her name, so how is that identity theft?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM

stay cool. she wont know. just use another picture. use some anime, singer or actress or something. i used kakashi on my fake account

Ads

nice

Well, using another persons picture is not illegal, there are currently at the moment no laws about taking other peoples pictures and using em on the internet. It's like a grey spot, no one ask and Fbi don't care. So it's not illegal, but i would imagine she would just laugh or be mad, you should ask.

But don't worry no rules about it so you did nothing wrong legally, but you might have hurt her feelings or privacy about her pictures, but really it's your call what to do.

the proof that it's legal to use others picture: Every single dating site Smile))