This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook privacy on wall post?
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Facebook privacy on wall post?
So I'm quite familiar with facebook privacy and ETC, but a while ago I did something (not sure what) which protects friend from third parties, well it was something that everyone had as they status updates and I followed it.

I realize that no one can see comments on my wall post or status updates... for example like if I said... "Friday night, chilling with a glass of white with my bestie" (lol just an example) and a friend would say/comment... "We're going to salsa tonight at marco's" NO ONE CAN SEE IT!

I do have a lot of settings customized, but still... I want everyone on my friends list to be able to comment on my wall posts and status updates WHICH ALLOWS OTHER FRIENDS TO SEE THEIR COMMENTS...

PLEASE HELP... played with facebook privacy for hours and still can't figure it out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM

Account > Privacy Settings > Customize Settings

Set "Posts by me", "Can comment on posts", "Can see wall posts by friends" to either Friends or Friends of friends. Check Enable for "Friends can post on my wall".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply