This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me ? Will he call? HELP!?
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Does he like me ? Will he call? HELP!?
Ok so this guy I like has been looking for a church. I invited him . He said his friend and him have been looking for a church for a while. Is this a girl . His myspace says he's single .... I have him my number to let me know if he can come or not . He said he would call and let me know . What do you think ??? He was real open . The one thing that is bugging menus this friend ! What do you think ?! He has something for me I know because he looks at me all the time . HE stares a lot . He watches me and one night i had a friend text me and i was replying and he comes up right next to me like an inch away and does a fake cough i could tell he was trying for me to notice him.when hes busy he still makes a point he does the manly knod and smiles.one day i went to the restaurant for lunch he was on brake but he was there. When i asked for him his friend over heard me . I sat down and all of a sudden here he comes with his friend ! His friend went and got him! My family absolutely adores him ! Does he like me ? HE STARES ALL THE TIME!! He also must have gone on my facebook because under m likes i put guys who smell good a week later i went inn and he had a new cologne on and when he said it he made sure i heard it ! My aunt even noticed him starring at me ! PLEASE HELP ME! He's a waiter ! Can two males go to church together ? Does he like me? HE'S NOT GAY !!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:12 AM

Don't be so desperate.
I think he likes you maybe you should wait for him to ask you out

Ads

just talk to him try to see if you can get an answer out of him and if he says he likes you just ask him out be a women lol

If he said he would call, you just have to wait. If he calls and wants to go out with you, he likes you. Looking, not looking, and anythings direct action are all irrelevant. If he calls you and wants to spend time with you, that's all that matters. If not, find another guy that's interested. If a guy is calling you to hang out and asking you on dates, he likes you. As a guy, I know I have never called and asked a girl out unless I at least liked her a little bit. With my soon to be wife, we went out on one date a week every week and after six dates, we made it a relationship.

just give him time he'll call u.